CRM Marketing Executive
Do you have 3+ years experience within a direct or online marketing role?
Do you have a good understanding of direct marketing and segmentation?
If this sounds like you please read on!
Duties to include:
• Segmenting customer data and devise an effective customer communication strategy
• Customer journey mapping, analysing touch points
• Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM
• Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies using the most effective channel
• Database targeting, testing, segmentation and response analysis
• Aid and help drive the development of a personalised CRM function
• Project manage catalogue activating from print to delivery
• Utilise customer data to produce effective on and offsite messaging to encourage repeat purchase and loyalty
• Write and edit high quality and engaging email copy
• Utilise SMS text messaging when and where appropriate
• Analyse open rate to message success and inform future activity
Skills & experience required:
• 3+ years of working in direct or online marketing environment
• 2+ years of working in CRM role, ideally in the retail industry
• Deep understanding of direct marketing and segmentation
• Commercial focus with an analytical mind-set
• Strong background in developing re-engagement and retention strategies.
• Experience of database targeting, segmentation, testing and response analysis
• Successful track record to recruit and retain customers and building excellent customer relationships
• Ability to manage marketing budgets effectively
• Implementing business strategies with creativity and always meeting deadlines
• Great spoken and written communication skills
• Confidence with Google Analytics, remarketing, personalisation, content scheduling & email marketing platforms
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Access
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000, depending on experience
Location: Harlow, Essex
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.