£21- £25K dependant on experience plus bonus
City Centre location, Generous Benefits package
Our client is a highly successful and well established leading global law firm, based out of their Manchester city centre office are looking to expand their corporate sales team by recruiting a Sales Executive to develop business in the Manchester and Leeds locations.
The Sales Executive will introduce the firm’s services to clients at owner and director level which includes Managing Directors, Senior Executives and Business Owners.
The role involves
- Identify key clients in the Manchester & Leeds area, research those clients and target the key decision makers within.
- Introduce the company by means of phone call, Linked in, e mail or attending networking events locally to meet targets face to face.
- Secure meetings with key decision makers for a Partner to attend to discuss the companies’ services.
- Produce detailed meeting briefs for the meetings arranged, to ensure Partners are fully briefed.
- Manage a high net worth pipeline database to ensure that a flow of new clients are attracted to the company.
- Proven track record in organising meetings with Executive level decision makers - Managing Directors, Chief Executives or business owners.
- Previous client liaison skills: with a high level of communication, written skills and presentation skills.
- Adept at using Linked In to identify potential clients and a desire to attend networking events.
- A tenacious, driven approach to business with the ability to work in collaboration with senior executives.
- Strong stakeholder liaison and influencing skills
- Proven track record of appointment making and winning new clients and associated revenue
- Be IT savvy and have the ability to pull together presentations on word, PowerPoint and use Excel to collate information.
- A willingness to attend networking events sometimes out of core work hours.
- A desire to improve efficiencies and be innovative to maximise business opportunities.