Tax Manager - Well-Established Practice
Our client has a strong reputation for its entrepreneurial and professional service to high calibre clients. An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Tax Manager with at least 5 years in a tax position to join the firm on a permanent basis. This role is ideal for a current Tax Manager looking to move to a well-known, establish practice or an Assistant Tax Manager looking to take a step up to Manager.
Reporting directly to the Partners, you will be managing a small team and you will have the benefit of working with a diverse client base including limited companies, UK and International Groups, LLPs, Partnerships, Charities, Trusts and High Net Worth Individuals. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established firm that offers a competitive salary and benefits package with further reward for development and results.
The Tax Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the personal tax and corporation tax compliance functions
- Managing the tax team
- Liaising with the audit and accounts managers
- Reviewing work of tax team members
- Departmental billing - ensuring tax work is billed on a timely basis
- Assisting tax partner with ad hoc planning work including research work
- Assisting tax partner with HMRC enquiry work as and when required
- Ensuring all tax returns (personal and corporate) are submitted by statutory deadlines
Essential Requirements are:
- CTA or ATT qualified Tax Manager or Assistant Manager
- Experience of both corporation and personal tax
- Proven track record in a busy tax department
If you have all of the above requirements for the Tax Manager position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.