As the Finance Assistant you will be working within a small but busy team of 3.
- Maintaining both sales and purchase ledger
- Statement and bank reconciliations
- Reconcile invoices against delivery notes or purchase orders
- Dealing with supplier queries and resolving
- Create new supplier codes
- BACS and Chaps
- Cash Allocation
- Credit control - Chasing debt via phone, email and letter
- Managing approx 100 accounts
- Produce aged debtor reports
- Raise credit notes
- Experience working within a similar role
- Good IT Skills including Excel
- Personable and confident
- Good telephone manner
Salary and Benefits:
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Chester office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest that we generally receive for our advertised roles unfortunately we cannot always respond to each application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our experienced consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other accountancy roles which may be of interest to you