A great opportunity has arisen for a Practice Nurse to join our clients multi-disciplinary and experienced clinical team, working within a busy Walk in Centre.
- Managing the daily practice nurse clinic.
- Make appropriate referrals within the on-site multidisciplinary team.
- Use evidence based practice, local and national guidelines to inform your practice.
- Deliver health education within patient consultations and at corporate health promotion events.
- Respond to emergencies within the building.
- Maintenance of stock levels, vaccines and equipment.
- Registered Adult Nurse.
- Recent Practice Nurse experience essential.
- Travel health assessments and vaccinations.
- Ear examination and irrigation.
- Venepuncture useful.
- ECG taking and interpretation useful.
- Corporate experience desirable.
- Competent I.T. skills - to include Outlook, Word and basic Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills/ communication skills at all levels - written and verbal.
- Exclusive deals from Virgin companies including - Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Holidays, Virgin Experience Days, Virgin Trains and many more
- Discounts from national retailers and shops