Business Development Manager
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment LTD are currently working with an established company operating in multi sectors based just outside of Maidstone.
The successful organisation are seeking an experienced sales person eager for a challenge within a fast paced industry.
Your Duties will include:
- Researching organisations via various media to identify new leads and potential markets
- Identifying needs and requirements of prospective clients, contacting clients via email or phone to establish a rapport and set up client meetings
- Participation in the out-of-hours emergency response system and occasionally attending on-site client emergencies with clients
- On-going development of new prospects and referrals leading to the initiation and completion of new business sales
- Ensuring the activity, profitability and marketing is being achieved
- Constant analysis of targets and be an all round effective sales person with an ability to win repeat business and hold longstanding relationships with loyal customers
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve problems
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Company Car
- Petrol Card
- Fantastic Bonus and commission structure
- Laptop & Phone
- Flexibility to work from home
This role requires a strong, reliable and resilient individual in order to succeed in this fantastic opportunity, if you would like further information then please contact Brogan Robson at Pearson Whiffin.