My client located in central London is looking to recruit a CASS Audit Specialist due to expansion within the business. The role will sit within the EMEA Audit Services Team focuses on audits impacting the company's asset servicing and asset management activities. The function provides independent, objective, assurance and advisory services to the EMEA legal entities. The EMEA Audit Services Team also provides leadership and assistance on audits executed at the country, regional and global levels, working closely with colleagues located in the North America and Asia Pacific regions.
Main Duties include:
- Functions in various roles on audit engagements, including leading highly complex or high risk audit engagements. Maintains a high level of accountability to the project team and the objectives of the engagement
- As a subject area expert in CASS, builds authentic relationships with the audit team and auditee by providing comprehensive, in-depth insight and leadership, along with influencing cross audit team assessment and testing techniques
- Performs continuous monitoring activities, including regularly meeting with management, providing real time feedback on business risks/activities, and assessing impacts to the audit plan
- Represent Audit Services on the governance bodies related to CASS
- Communicates with partners at all levels, including developing and presenting audit findings, making recommendations, and communicating tough messages with sensitivity and respect
- Utilizes in depth understanding of products, services, risk management, industry and other technical knowledge to ensure operations, services, and systems have proper risk management activities implemented
- Applies analytical skills to review information and determine potential control weakness through the scope and the audit project teams assessment activities
- Ensures that all work performed and overseen maintains an appropriate attention to detail and adheres to the Corporation's/Department's Policies and Standards. Ensures performs work within established timeframes
Prior CASS experience of at least 3 to 5 years is essential for this role, either from a traditional audit background, or non-audit specific but you will need to be an expert in CASS.
This ideal candidate will have a college or university degree and/or relevant auditing and systems experience is required. Advanced degrees, including MBA's and/or professional certifications, knowledge of auditing in the financial services industry, and related work experience preferred.
If you are keen to be considered for this opportunity, please send an up to date CV and short covering letter to support your application
Momentum Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.