We are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a hugely successful and dynamic company based in the Oldham area. The successful candidate will be working within strong and ambitious finance team, on a permanent basis.
Within this role, you will be reporting to and assisting the Financial Controller in the production of monthly management accounts. You will take a high degree of responsibility for the accounting of numerous companies and therefore enjoy a well-rounded role that will give you a high degree of practical exposure.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Account Packs
- Analysis of P&L and balance sheet accounts
- Variance analysis/reporting
- Budgeting and forecast process
- Accruals and pre-payments
- Liaise with external stakeholders
- Ad hoc project work
- You will play a part in streamlining and ultimately improving processes
This role will ideally suit a candidate who is AAT qualified and studying towards their CIMA qualification.
This is a superb role for a career-minded Assistant Management Accountant seeking a business that can provide them support to reach full qualification and push them to the next step of their career.
If you are interested in this role and feel you have all the relevant skills then please email your CV to for immediate consideration.