Senior Project Accountant EMEA
We are a multi billion international property and infrastructure group, with UK headquarters in central London. Due to the continued growth of the EMEA business, there is a requirement for a Senior Project Accountant.
You will be a qualified accountant or a QBE with project accounting exposure.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage project accounting transactions, review project expenditures and any project cost allocations and prepare project management reports including variance analysis.
- Manage and account for project creation and maintenance transactions, carry out the day to day project creation and maintenance activities and drive the accuracy and integrity of the project master data.
- Assist with the embedment of new eFinance systems (Oracle R12, TM1, MIS, Cognos) and processes throughout Construction division, including developing and executing training to business users.
- With support from Head of Project Accounting and Reporting, assist with the design and implementation of system enhancements, including participation in User Acceptance Testing.
- Exercises independent judgement within defined parameters.
This is a role offers a great opportunity to be introduced into the UK & EMEA business. The role offers a perfect opportunity for career development within a successful and international expanding environment.