looking for an experience CNC Miller with Knowledge of 5 axis milling machines and Fanuc programmes
You will be
- Operating as part of a shift team working continental shift pattern. To ensure a good level of accuracy and attention to detail at all times through effective teamwork and quality requirements are maintained both in delivery performance, including inter-departmental communications, trace ability and product integrity.
- To operate SNK machinery across allocated sites as outlined by the production plans / schedules.
- Responsible for loading/unloading of materials at the machines.
- Responsible for product integrity and traceablity at all times.
- To ensure correct parts / programmes are loaded according to plans and relevant paperwork in order
- To take responsibility for running of machines during programmes and efficient unloading / preparation for next load etc
- To highlight any issues / quality concerns/ breakdowns etc to Engineering, Quality and Maintenance departments and keep shift leaders / production managers up to date during shift.
- To apply lean manufacturing principles and maintain good housekeeping for the respective areas when on shift.
- If this role sounds like you then please get in touch today.