Marketing Assistant (6 month contract)
Purpose of the role:
To provide all forms of marketing, analytical, administrative and logistical support for the Companion animal marketing department.
This will be on a fixed term for 6 months.
Key responsibilities of the role: -
Take responsibility for day-to-day administration tasks of the marketing team, in-cluding managing purchase orders, co-ordinating suppliers, assisting with meetings
- Completing administrative tasks associated with marketing campaigns including (but not limited to) mail merges, printing, packing envelopes, franking, collating materials, laminating, binding etc.
- Support the marketing team in producing sales and marketing materials and tools required by the sales team, key account managers, digital marketing executive and customers
- Assist in the day-to-day management and successful execution of sales promo-tions and offers
- Assist in events management
- Assist in managing the interface with our outsourced literature logistic company
- Participate in and contribute to marketing team meetings (as required) - Attend sales meeting (as required)
Key skills, knowledge and experience required for the role:
- Self-Starter (take initiative take ownership of the marketing admin tasks)
- Good numerical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Enthusiasm and passion for administration and marketing
- A strong desire to learn and develop new skills
- Previous marketing experience would be beneficial (especially digital) but not essential