Key Stage 2 Teacher
KEY STAGE 2 TEACHER - EXPERIENCED
Are you an experienced KS2 Primary Teacher, looking for a class teacher position in Brent?
Do you consistently deliver engaging lessons, that are deemed Outstanding?
My client school In Brent is an Outstanding 3-form entry Primary School. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Key Stage 2 teacher, to join them this September. This is an exciting post for an exceptional teacher, who really wants to drive their career forward. For the right person, there are added responsibilities available, with a clear progression path outlines initially.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Primary Key Stage 2 Teacher - 3,4,5 or 6
- Additional Responsibility - Year group leader/ subject leads available Lead
- Welcoming and established team - Forward thinking and supportive leadership team.
- Located in the Inner London Borough of Westminster
- September 2017 start
- MPS/UPS + TLR available
- Must be UK trained and hold QTS
- Experienced teacher - Recent observations showing exceptional teaching required
- Innovative and knowledgeable teacher required
- Strong academic history -1st Class or 2:1 degree
- Clear drive and ambition to progress within a growing school
- Great subject knowledge and classroom presence
- Graded 'GOOD’ by Ofsted across all areas
- Vibrant and inclusive 4 Form Entry school
- Welcoming and friendly team
- Excellent CPD programme, and lots of progression opportunities
- Inner London Borough of Brent
Don’t miss out on this Key Stage 2 Teacher position. Send you CV and covering letter to Natalie at Clarus Education.