Customer Service Assistant Part Time - Temp up to 12 months
Our branch network staff are engaged, motivated and inspired to consistently demonstrate the Coventry's values. In return, we develop and guide you to achieve your full potential.
A fantastic opportunity is available to work directly with our members within our Leicester branch, as a Customer Service Assistant.
- You will be the face of the Society
- Responsible for delivering an exceptional customer service by talking to our members and building long term relationships with them.
- From having conversations with our customers we will be able to help them with their plans through the services we offer.
- Dealing with customers' transactions by operating the till and handling money in an accurate and professional manner.
- You will need to understand and comply with all the appropriate legislation and codes of practice, and keep an up to date knowledge of all our products and services.
- Ensuring customer needs are met, through high levels of professional customer service
- Ability to develop long term customer relationships.
- Cashiering duties and cash management
- Work within a branch based environment, as part of a customer driven team.
- Ensure personal goals and branch measures are met.
Hours: 22.5 per week
Flexible – Monday to Saturday (retail contract – week days 8.30-5.00 and Saturdays 8.30-4.00)
Matt Mannings - Head of Branch Network says... "We offer the friendly, warm welcome that our members have come to expect in all of our 70 branches. By always putting our members first, we deliver an outstanding customer experience. Our staff create branches that are a pleasure to use. 99% of our branch visitors went away satisfied (data from our monthly customer satisfaction surveys)."