The perfect opportunity to continue your career has arisen within a colossal revenue generating nationally renowned business. This property management business continues to project massive future growths and calls upon the talents of an ambitious Accounts Assistant. This talented person must be adamant on fast tracking their career straight to the top within an ever blossoming company.
The successful candidate will be diving into the world of property, contributing to the business as an accounts assistant focussing mainly on delivering property accounting services to both owners and occupier clients alike. You'll get to hold direct responsibility for some client portfolio's, as well as getting stuck in with financial analysis, responding to enquiries, managing data, month-end property balance and bank reconciliations, chasing unreconciled items and preparing reports.
This business will provide the tools coupled with a nurturing environment, bringing the best out of its new starters, allowing them to climb the ladder of success, right to the top!
Ideally, you will:
- Be a graduate or studying towards accounting qualifications
- Have a brilliant grasp of using Microsoft excel
- Experience in property (helpful, but not a necessity)
- Have proven experience within an accountancy focussed position, dealing with varied client base, challenging queries & using competent communication skills
In return, you will:
- Be given opportunities to get promoted, building your professional experience and helping you forge a career in accounts
- Be part of a warm and welcoming team
- Work within the live atmosphere of a fantastic newly refurbished office
- Be part of an industry leading business which focusses on employee development at heart
This is not an opportunity to be missed if you see yourself as a go-getter wanting to progress up the ranks. This role will arm you with the correct training to utilise your ambitions and give you the skillset to be the best you can be! Apply now.