Retail Finance Analyst - Immediate Start
A leading high-end fashion retailer is seeking an accomplished, immediately available Financial Analyst to join its global HQ based in the City of London.
The role will include an array of responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Providing analysis and support for 90 stores across the UK
- Business partnering with Retail Operations and Regional Managers in order to help drive down costs and increase profitability.
- Production of weekly and monthly commercial packs, KPI and P&L information, as well as providing commentary for the monthly investor pack.
- Analysing monthly flash P&L and calculating overhead accruals.
- Questioning and investigating budget/last year variances.
- Annual store overhead budgeting and quarterly reforecasting.
- Managing store rent forecast, updating with the latest estimates following monthly meetings with the Head of Property.
- Maintaining the integrity of reporting systems (new stores, LFL store status, footfall data, etc).
- Daily sales and KPI reporting.
- Weekly store dashboard reporting.
To be considered for this job opportunity you MUST meet the following criteria:
- Immediately available or on no more than 1 week notice
- Previous Retail Finance experience essential - including P&L, KPIs and exposure to budgeting/forecasting.
- Confident, assertive, with impeccable communication skills
- Warm, sociable and extremely engaging; able to build relationships at all levels
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a well-known, highly respected fashion business, working within a vibrant team environment based in the heart of The City.