Portfolio Strategy Analyst
To support the delivery of credit risk strategies. The post holder will be responsible for the analytical development of portfolio strategies across the pre arrears customer lifecycle.
The Client-A well-known FS business.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Work with the Business Insight team to help define requirements for accurate strategy tracking reports and to monitor existing customer performance and strategy.
- Produce a portfolio strategy performance report, transforming data into insight.
- Responsible for accurate test design, champion challenger strategies to drive improvements in strategy performance with respect to credit risk and revenue.
- Through proactive identification of strategy enhancements, the post holder will optimise the risk reward equation and make consistent and predictable automated credit decisions.
- Identify opportunities to improve organic growth that represent responsible lending and fair value customer outcomes.
- Previous experience of developing credit risk strategies across the cardholder lifecycle, ideally gained within an unsecured financial services organisation.
- Strong analytical skills, including SAS programming skills.
- Good business acumen around credit card and risk strategy.
- Enthusiastic, positive and collaborative manner.