Product Marketing Manager- Global Loyalty Company
Product Marketing Manager- Global Loyalty Company- £45,000- £55,000
My client is one of the leading Loyalty companies in the world operating in 26 global locations, in 170 countries. They are going through an exciting period of growth and rapid change and are now looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager for their mobile app products.
As a product marketing manager, you will be working on a strong portfolio of products that offer ease of access when travelling.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch - plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence - be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition, and how to outperform them
- Go to market experience
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years’ experience in a field facing role
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing
- Very strong written communication skills
- 4 years B2C Product marketing experience
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Travel or finance experience is desirable
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending your CV or calling me now!
Aine O’Sullivan - Saas marketing consultant Consultant
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.