Retentions Manager/Credit Controller - London - £35-45K - OTE £70k
Due to phenomenal growth into new foreign markets a Retentions Manager/Credit Controller position has become available.
Our client is a successful fast growing International Seminar Company teaching private investors how to trade on the Stock and Foreign Exchange Markets.
As an Account Manager, you will be a key member within the trading and finance team, overseeing the operation ensuring the company is paid for all sales made safeguarding our client base in EMEA region.
This role entails the following:
- Developing and streamlining policies and procedures enhancing the Credit Controller Role
- Collecting overdue payments
- Achieve monthly Cash Collections including new foreign regions therefor different currencies.
- Oversee the direct debit process
- Process customer receipts and updating records
- Reselling Courses to our existing clients
- Reviewing and preparing the incentive Scheme, determine targets and monitoring progress.
- Managing HNW clients with their payments
- Managing accounts receivable process using the EFTPOS terminals, updating records and reconciling accounts.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual with experience and qualifications, to join a vibrant team working in a high-speed environment and taking on new challenges.
If you possess the following attributes then we would be interested in hearing from you:
- Excessive collections exposure
- Ability to fulfil your work load using your own ingenuity
- Fantastic negotiating skills along with excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent communicating skills on the phone
- Proven ability of sales, retention and cash collection
- Confident with a strong attendance and a natural ability to motivate others.
- Self-driven and innate forward planner.
Interested? Then send in your CV to Raj at Zest 2 Recruitment today and he’ll get back to you.