Job Title: Sales Advisor
Salary: £17,000.00 - £21,000 basic with uncapped commission
Benefits: uncapped commission
Are you looking for a career change? Do you quickly build excellent relationships with customers? Do you know a laminate floor from an engineered? Then read on...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a keen Sales Advisor to join our clients successful and established B2C Flooring Company immediately. Based in their Central Manchester showroom, our client is looking for someone who ideally knows the flooring industry well to take on this exciting and rewarding challenge.
Sales Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Contacting prospective customers by telephone after they have ordered sample flooring
- Quoting customers based on their flooring requirements and advising them on suitable products
- Striving to achieve daily/monthly targets
- Presenting our products and services to clients with confidence
- Providing all customers with a high standard of customer service
- Using effective sales and closing techniques
- Dealing with both inbound and outbound calls to customers
Although previous sales experience would be an advantage, we're more interested in passion and enthusiasm in our Sales Advisor. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Highly self-motivated
- Professional and persuasive communicator
- Driven by a desire to succeed
- Tenacity and determinations
Working hours are full time on a rota based on showroom opening times:
Monday: 9:00 am - 8 pm, Tuesday - Friday: 9:00 am - 7:00pm, Saturday: 9 am -6 pm, Sunday: 11 am - 5 pm
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.