Structural Revit Technician
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions have a great new opportunity for a Structural Revit Technician to join a respectable structural engineering company based in London. Our client has a talent for creating practical and detailed structural engineering schemes, which has resulted in a large client base and a heightened reputation within the industry. Working on housing, commercial and residential properties, they have a variety of skillsets which the chosen candidate will be able to add to. If you're looking for a challenging and highly rewarding career, why not apply today?
As the selected candidate you will have a variety of roles that will include (but are not limited to):
- Preparing structural drawings and models
- Dealing with models, drawings and information of a high quality
- Ensuring all designs and models are highly accurate
The essential skills required to carry out the job requirements effectively, are:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience using Revit within the structural industry
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
This would be a fantastic opportunity for candidates seeking a satisfying and rewarding career, as well as those wanting to use their expert skills to benefit a vibrant business.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call James Warner on or email and quote 12135-JW, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.