Marketing Assistant - EMEA
As part of this successful global manufacturing organisation, the EMEA business now requires an experienced Marketing Assistant to help drive advanced marketing initiatives and projects across the EMEA region.
The group owns some of today’s most successful brands, which it distributes through a variety of specialist market channels both here in the UK and throughout Europe.
Supporting the EMEA Marketing Manager, as the Marketing Assistant for the region you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- supporting the development of and executing the roll-out of brand guidelines/tools and brand awareness building activities
- supporting specific web and web platform initiatives such as site migration projects
- supporting digital marketing initiatives
- supporting the development and roll-out of 360 marketing concepts and campaigns for strategic EMEA products and initiatives
- supporting the EMEA region with strategically important trade shows and events
- preparing presentations and other material/activities as required to support the EMEA Business Development team
Ideally of graduate standard, from within a marketing or communications based discipline, candidates will also be required to demonstrate that they have:
- at least 2 years minimum marketing experience, working within either an international business or marketing agency
- excellent communication skills and can be flexible, creative and would thrive in a challenging environment
- a high proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- experience of MarCom development tools
- experience of CMS and SEO/SEM software
- the capability to be a hands-on type individual, who demonstrates initiative and has a positive, professional, "can-do" attitude
- the ability to work as part of a team or under their own initiative, demonstrating that they are an organised and capable individual, who us used to multi-tasking and prioritising their workload
European language skills would be a benefit but are not essential.
Candidates should note that there will be travel within the EMEA region with this role.