Junior Event Sales Account Manager
Chillisauce is currently looking for a Junior Event Sales Account Manager to work in the field of Event Sales in the Stag and Hen Department. The role would be full time and office based in London SE1. The Junior Event Sales Account Manager would be earning an OTE of £18k and closing down customers placing Hen and Activity enquiries. After successful performance there would be promotion to a Senior Sales Account Manager role selling both Stag and Hen packages.
Chillisauce is an exciting, dynamic, fast growing events company located in London SE1. Established for over 15 years, Chillisauce is one of the biggest providers of Stag, Hen and Activity weekends in the UK. We are also a leading player in Corporate Events sector. The new positions have arisen as the company is looking to expand.
This is a telephone based sales role. All our enquiries are inbound and come in via e-mail or over the phone. Therefore there is no cold calling involved. Our prospective clients have usually viewed our website and outline to us what has caught their eye along with dates and a budget. Your role is to contact them, discuss options and prices and email across quotes. After some follow up conversations your objective is to conclude a deal for an event package. After which you take a deposit, book up hotels and activity centres and perform other general booking administration. From there you ensure the full balance is received on time and see that everything runs like clockwork up until and after the event.
Consumer Event Sales Team:
We organise package events mainly for Stag & Hen weekends that include fun and adrenaline based activities as the primary focus across the UK and Europe. Things like go-karting, quad biking, clay pigeon shooting, cocktail making, pole dancing and pampering spa days. Our packages also include hotel accommodation, nightclub entrances, restaurant bookings and airport transfers.
- Excellent confident communication skills. Naturally persuasive.
- Outgoing personality. Enjoys socialising and experiencing night-life.
- A competitive streak, a strong work ethic and a passion for organising events.
- Go the extra mile to make a sale and to charm your way into our customer's affections.
- Provide excellent customer service and a winning telephone manner. A passion to make customers happy.
- Have customer service experience.
- Previous successful sales experience is an advantage but not a prerequisite.
- Applicants have come from a recruitment, estate agency or retail sales background looking for a more fun product to sell.
- You should be motivated by earning commission and live by the motto "Work Hard - Play Hard!"
The Junior Event Sales Account Manager should be educated to GCSE or A Level standard. You may also be a recent graduate looking for their first sales role.
- Base Salary + commission for all sales
- 20 days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Pension arrangements
- Monthly reward celebrations for hitting targets
- Incentive vouchers for over performing and internal competitions
- Travel around the UK and Europe to test and experience the events and activities we sell.
Please send CVs along with covering letter as to why you would be suitable for the Junior Event Sales Account Manager role. Potential start date - immediate.
(Strictly no agencies please)