Inventory Controller - Crawley - B2B Electrical Products
Inventory Controller - Crawley - B2B electrical products
Are you an analytical, personable and motivated Inventory Controller/Stock Controller who is looking for an opportunity to progress your career by joining a market-leading group? If so, this might just be the opportunity for you.
Our client, part of a market-leading group of electrical products distribution businesses is looking for an Inventory Controller for their growing business in Crawley. The business and group continue to grow through the high-quality service they provide and competitor acquisitions. This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking group with a turnover in excess of £600m, who really look after their employees.
Your role will be focused on inventory control, procurement and supplier relationships. You will receive
In this important role, you will:
- Monitor, analyse and manage stock levels and ensure levels are appropriate at all times
- Liaise with suppliers on lead times and availability
- Assist the sales team in sourcing special or 'one-off' products
- Manage inventory and generate reports
- Maintain and build strong relationships with all business stakeholders, including internal and external sales, providing support on products and supplier
- Resolve supplier invoice queries
You should be a motivated and organised individual who is:
- Analytical with a great eye for detail
- Confident, enthusiastic and comfortable speaking with different people
- A quick learner with excellent communication skills
- From a Stock Control/Inventory/Procurement background
What's in it for me?
- A basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience and negotiable)
- An annual bonus linked to your performance and that of the business
- Optional membership of the excellent company pension scheme
Think you have what it takes? Don't miss out, apply today!
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact James Downing at Bridgewater Resources UK