Consultant / Senior Consultant - Procurement and Supply Chain
Our client is an independent consulting firm who help their clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage by driving improved operational performance across the value chain in areas such as, Procurement, Production, MRO, supply chain, logistics, R&D and customer service.
They are currently expanding their new operation in the UK and need entrepreneurial Consultants or Senior Consultants to strengthen their strategic consulting team within purchasing and supply chain.
You will be a key member of the new team working closely with the senior leaders on critical projects with new and existing clients, These are broad based developmental roles and will have the opportunity to work across multiple sectors and all types of client work. The opportunity has all the advantages and potential of a start-up but with the support, resources and expertise of the parent company.
- Support or lead procurement consulting solutions projects to deliver on time, to budget and to exceed client expectations
- Develop and understand the client needs to lead or support the development of solutions
- Leading on sub project or projects
- Supporting business development or client development activites
- Analyse client spend data; able to identify succinct recommendations or conclusions
- Develop and implement improved processes and methods
Skills / background:
- Minimum of two to four years of consulting experience preferably at a top firm or a niche specialist
- They may consider people from industry with exceptional drive and desire who wish to make the move into consulting
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills - confident dealing with senior managers
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent PowerPoint and advanced Excel skills
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Ideally some knowledge of business process improvement techniques
- Ability to travel / nights away
You must have the right to work in the UK / EU.
Please apply directly in the first instance by sending your CV and cover letter. We will then send you more details about the various roles and organisations before arranging a detailed conversation about the various career opportunities we are working on.