To provide a high quality service to clients in designated section and to contribute to the development of the practice under minimal supervision.
Top 100 Accountancy Practice based in Banbury
- Prepare client accounts, tax, PAYE or VAT based work from information supplied by client to the required standards.
- Identifies points for partner to raise with clients and to raise potential for additional services including added value services and advice.
- Finalises paperwork for dispatch to client, HMRC in a timely manner meeting required deadlines and quality
- Liaise with client to obtain relevant information for their accounts, acting in a proactive way and ensuring attention to details and effective questioning of client.
- Monitor own job quality and quantity in line with agreed budgets, meeting these targets and exceeding where possible
- Record own chargeable time and ensure maximum recovery
- Support trainees by providing on the job coaching
- Attend courses that are appropriate to job role
- Use appropriate support networks to clarify knowledge on complex queries such as CCH or software vendors
- Involvement with Audit work as and when required
- Book-keeping, ledger maintenance, supplier maintenance and management accounts, as and when required.
- Prepare client tax returns based on information supplied by client, advise on tax payable and payment dates and to meet deadlines in line with the firms standards.
- Assisting clients with accounts software and other book-keeping queries as required.
- Completion of overtime as and when required
- Involvement in client seminars including attendance and set up were required
- Involvement in networking and business generation under the guidance of more senior team members.
ACA or ACCA qualified
Accounts Senior - Competitive package