Mortgage Sales Consultant
Specialising in guiding their customers through the maze of mortgage products, an opportunity has presented itself with one of the UK`s fastest growing mortgage providers specialising in second charge mortgages, bridging loans, commercial mortgages and complex buy to let loans.
Due to continued success and expansion, there is now a great opportunity for a successful Mortgage Sales Consultant to join their team. You will be taken on as a full time employee with industry leading salary and bonuses.
- Finding out about people`s finances
- Explaining about Bridging loans and second charge mortgages
- Offering a number of different options to the customer
- Meeting sales and quality targets
- Helping the customer through the application process
- Keeping up to date with any changes in the Law and new mortgage products
Key Skills and qualities required
- CeMAP qualified
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- The confidence to work with numbers and explain the clearly to clients
- Drive and motivation to meet targets
- Honest, and a trustworthy attitude
- Respect for confidential information
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and potential earning together with the opportunity to work with one of the UK`s fasted growing and ambitious businesses with huge amounts of potential.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to learn more about and you have the skills, drive and motivation for this role, please apply with your CV and one of the team will be in touch soon with additional information and to find out more about you.
Keywords: Mortgage Sales Consultant, Mortgage, Property, Real Estate, CeMAP, Finance.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to for further consideration.