e-Commerce Operations Manager Sales
e-Commerce Operations Manager (Sales)
My client is a leading light in the Tourism and online Retail arena in the UK. Due to continued growth a new position has arisen for an e-Commerce Operations Manager (Sales).
As the e-Commerce Operations Manager you will report into the Senior E-Commerce Manager and will be leading a small team of Online Sales executives. As well as managing the Sales process, The e-Commerce Operations Manager (Sales) will also be responsible for looking after Finance, Stock, Customer Service etc too.
The Successful e-Commerce Operations Manager (Sales) will have a number of duties on a daily basis including:
- Manage a 6 strong team of Multi-lingual Sales executives
- Identify new opportunities to introduce sales into the customers journey and increase volume of sales
- Work with the Senior e-Commerce Manager to build a training programme for the Sales team
- Support the online Sales execs to achieve and improve on their own objectives
- Look at ways of encouraging upselling and cross selling to potential customers
- Manage the Finance, Stock, Fulfilment & Warehouses
- Optimise the online Retail business to ensure potential
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced e-Commerce Operations Manager (Sales) to take a senior position within a leading company and grow the role as you choose.
As the e-Commerce Operations Manager (Sales) you should have a strong pedigree of Online Sales and Man management. Ideally you will have experience across most of the following:
- Experience within a fast-paced sales environment, driving performances and reaching targets
- Experience in servicing customer queries in both an online and offline environment
- Experience of e-Commerce merchandising best practice
- Stock Management experience
- Experience of managing a team of Sales executives
- Customer Service experience
- Experience of incentivising and managing a sales team
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong e-Commerce Operations Manager (Sales) to join a huge part of the country’s tourism. With a real opportunity to take ownership of the role and build and mould the team, this offers long-term career progression and a highly competitive salary with bonus and superb benefits. Interested? Apply now for an immediate interview.