Risk Manager - Financial Risk
£45,000 - £55,000 + excellent benefits package
A recently launched Bank is seeking an experienced Risk Manager to implement new frameworks and lead their Risk function.
This is a very exciting time to join the Bank, and is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Risk Manager to develop and maintain a robust risk structure from the Banks inception.
- Provide expertise in all aspects of financial risk to support the Bank’s strategy
- Develop new policies and procedures that are in line with regulatory requirements and legislation
- Provide expert opinion of the Bank’s risk management practices to senior management
- Report on financial risks including risks, credit, liquidity, capital and interest rate risks
- Carry out independent assessment of the operation of
- Qualified to Bachelor’s degree level or similar
- 5+ years risk management experience within financial services
- Knowledge and expertise in banking risk management
Key benefits to you:
- Opportunity to work with a start-up Bank and build risk department from scratch
- Opportunity to work with a local Bank in Hertfordshire
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package
Please apply today for immediate consideration or contact Sarah Brambill from Elliott James Consulting for more information.
Keywords: Risk Management, Risk Consultancy, Risk and Compliance, Banking, Bank, Hertfordshire, Hertford, North London, London, Lending, Risk Manager, Risk framework