Outstanding Teacher of Science
Pearson Whiffin Education
Pearson Whiffin Education are currently recruiting a Science teacher for a job vacancy with a school in the Gravesend area. You will hold UK Qualified teaching status and have the ability to teach at KS3/ KS4/ KS5 level. This is a permanent job vacancy to start in September.
This role would suit an NQT or experienced teacher. Fantastic opportunity to work within an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' Grammar school.
Key responsibilities of the Science Teacher are:
- You will collaborate with all teachers within department to ensure the curriculum is delivered to the best level possible.
- You will use student's interests as a way of engaging them and supervise student teachers on placements.
- You will ensure all forms of assessment are being utilised so students know how they can improve.
- You will attend monthly staff CPD sessions to share ideas of best practice and outstanding teaching.
- You will implement and follow the school behaviour management policy.
Benefits of the Science Teacher are:
- Career progression with promotion opportunity including pay rise
- Continual Professional Development (CPD) training whilst you work to help you grow as a teacher
- Fantastic opportunity to work within an Ofsted rated Outstanding, Grammar School
- Pension contribution
If you have the necessary skills and would like to find out more about the position then please contact Sophie Baldwin on or email
Pearson Whiffin Education works in line with the Department for Education guidelines and thoroughly checks all candidates prior to placement. Teachers are asked to provide their current Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and complete a new check through Pearson Whiffin Education before commencing a role. Candidates who are signed up to the update service will be asked to provide their DBS reference number.