Key Account Support Executive
A fantastic client support role has become available for a creative and confident person in the Buckingham area. Based within the environmental industry our client is looking for a reliable and professional team player who can adapt quickly in order to solve customer queries. The role will include a variety of duties which are all targeted at building strong relationships with clients to ensure excellent customer service is received.
The roles duties include:
- Answering any and all enquiries into the company through the telephone and email system. As a result of this you must have impeccable telephone manner and written ability.
- Liaising with the supply chain network for pricing, service queries and quotations.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and contractual Service Level Agreements are maintained
- There will be administrative tasks involved within the role which will involve entering data onto their bespoke system.
- Assisting with adhoc project work as required by senior management.
- Writing letters and other forms of client correspondence.
This is not just another customer service role and as such we are looking for super star candidates. You must have experience within client focused roles and have excellent written and telephone skills. The ability to communicate across several levels is imperative and you will be able to keep calm when the pressure is on. If you are approachable and proactive with a dedication to customer satisfaction then our client wants to hear from you.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.