Internal Auditor £28-40K + Bens
Internal Audit Team, Risk & Assurance
Elite Audit are representing an impressive leading advisory firm in the UK whom are looking to grow the Internal Audit, Risk & Assurance team across all levels. From newly qualified to Senior Management we would welcome the opportunity to discuss with you their exciting growth plans for the future.
The Risk & Assurance Group consists of professional and support staff delivering specialist services in the areas of corporate governance, risk management, internal control and internal audit.
The Group works in close co-operation with the firm’s Non Profits team with clients in a range of sectors, including charities, professional bodies, NGOs, schools and financial services firms.Specialist/technical knowledge and experience
Demonstrable understanding of internal audit methods and techniques, and an awareness of topical issues will be expected. The team undertakes work in the following areas and any experience relevant to such areas would also be an advantage:
- internal audit, including the development of internal audit strategies; annual audit programmes and the development of internal audit scopes
- development of assurance frameworks
- controls consultancy in systems implementation and organisational restructuring
- risk management advisory work
- corporate governance advisory work
- fraud and other investigations.
Ideally, we are looking at part- qualified ACCA, CIA professionals to newly qualified.
Please send in your CV details for more information