Digital Account Executive 17 - 19K Digital Marketing London
Our client has built a reputation over the last two decades that hundreds of leading brands have trusted to help them deliver their vision with strategic thinking, creativity and passion. To do this their account & creative teams are drawn from Luxury, Beauty, FMCG & Entertainment industries.
This is a graduate level role paying 17 -19k circa, with a view to permanent employment.
Our client is looking for a superstar Digital Account Executive to help them deliver their promise: Where Ideas Work. You will work across a number of exciting projects and brands in beauty, fashion, luxury and FMCG, fostering brilliant client relationships through creativity, technical knowledge and impeccable attention to detail. Working with clients such as L’Oréal Paris, The Economist and Lacoste.
Reporting to: Account Director & Managing Director
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Working on a diverse spectrum of projects, with a focus on delivery of strategically focused websites and digital campaigns
- Briefing and liaising with our design and development teams
- Discussing new briefs with clients to ensure each project delivers against clear objectives
- Assisting with project pitches and presenting concepts to clients
- Ongoing analysis and reporting
- Maintaining regular contact with clients.
Line of work:
Digital strategy, creation of websites, UX, microsites, mobile sites, mobile apps, online advertising, email and eCRM, eCommerce.
Key candidate requirements for the role:
- Creative eye
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to clearly communicate complex (digital) concepts to a lay audience
- Confidence presenting
- Strong knowledge of the digital landscape
- Experience in a digital agency environment preferable
What are the perks of working for this company?
- A small team of approximately 20 with high career prospects
- No long hours culture
- Pension & life insurance