KS2 Teacher- Redbridge
Are you looking for a teaching position within a growing primary school in Redbridge?
- London Borough of Redbridge
- Full-time/ Permanent position
- Commencing in September 2017
- NQT and experienced teachers
- Opportunities for progression
- Three- form entry primary school
- “Good” Primary school
- Competitive salary starting from £26, 139
- Possibility of TLR
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated practioner with a passion for education who is looking to make a positive difference. We would love to hear from you if you are a “Good/Outstanding” teacher with the ability to provide an enriched and engaging lessons that stimulate and encourage a love of learning. You must be an enthusiastic teacher who is able to demonstrate the ability to play an active role within the school environment.
You are required to;
- Hold a valid QTS
- Be able to display “Good/Outstanding” teaching
- Have the ability to establish a good rapport with colleagues, pupils and parents
- Have brilliant classroom organisational skills, and able to provide creative and engaging lessons
- Be part of a team of teachers with the aim to develop and broaden your skillset
- Able to immerse yourself within the school community
- Be an inspiration to your pupils and motivate them to adopt a love of learning
The school has recently made rapid progress as a result of the head teacher’s robust and purposeful leadership. The school has come on in leaps and bounds and have consistently made good progress and levels of attainment have been increasingly rising. Although the school is large, it adopts a small school inclusive environment where every child matters. Children are provided with a spacious, vibrant learning environment where they are encouraged to adopt an enquiring mind and challenge them to fulfil their potential.
We are looking for a proactive individual who is innovative, creative and has a passion for achieving excellence.
Please apply by submitting your CV below. Or alternatively, email .