Paraplanning Team Manager
My client, a leading accountancy practice with a strong financial planning arm are looking for an experienced paraplanner to come on board and join their Reading based team.
Reporting into the operations manager, you will be in a technical support role working closely with the financial planners to produce high quality back office support.
This firm has an excellent reputation having won several awards and actively encourages growth and progression. They encourage a culture where you will challenge the IFA’s skills / knowledge so everyone can develop and enhance their personal skills / knowledge.
- Supervise and Oversee a highly-qualified team of paraplanners
- Ensure that the team maintains its technical capabilities and complies to regulatory requirements as well as making sure that the quality and efficiency of the output is up to standard.
- Develop, train and assist the junior paraplanners within the team.
- To present accurate and timely valuations to the advisor that are concise, highly presentable and require few amendments.
- You will be required to be present at some client meetings in instances where you have a strong understanding of the client’s needs and requirements.
- Suitability reports will need to be tailored to the client’s individual needs and requirements in every aspect whilst also adhering to the firm’s compliance and reporting standards.
- Previous experience paraplanning in an IFA firm is essential
- Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning is required as a minimum
- Experience in developing and maintaining good working relationships with colleagues as well as having a good understanding of regulatory requirement.
- Knowledge of using Defacto, Selectapension, Financial Express Analytic, and Intelligent Office would be advantageous
Paraplanner *Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner, Paraplanning manager, senior paraplanner, paraplanner supervisor
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career