Senior Marketing Executive
Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Leading IT Services business based in Reading. To facilitate their growth and continuing expansion of their teams, they are currently recruiting for a Senior Marketing Executive to be based out of their office in Reading.
Our client is a US owned IT Services business with an excellent track record in innovative solutions within the Business continuity service. With their growth continuing across 2016, they are in an excellent place to facilitate the growth and development of their staff.
The Senior Marketing Executive role will be responsible for the below duties:
- To define, create and deliver integrated campaigns for existing customer growth for direct and indirect markets
- Develop and deliver long-term nurturing campaigns and processes positive responses through multiple touch points and customer lifecycle mapping.
- Drive and measure campaign activity whilst engaging with sales to achieve a positive outcome
- Grow the value of the customer base and new opportunity pipeline through a combination of data build, effective segmentation and targeted campaigning
- Support events and integration of campaigning to drive conversion of attendees to sales opportunities
- Content and collateral development as required to support go to market campaigning efforts
The Senior Marketing Executive role will look for the below skills:
- A proven track record in IT Marketing (Ideally from a software or IT Services background)
- Experience in working on Channel Marketing Campaigns
- Excellent experience in Managing MDF funds
- Any experience with Marketing Automation tools would be a distinct advantage
- Ideally, based a commutable distance from Reading
Basic salary of between £35,000 and £43,000 plus benefits