Salary: £14,000 to £18,000
Department / Location: Legal Services (Unsecured), Leeds City Centre
Hours of Work: 35 hours a week (Some flexibility may be required according to workloads)
To support the Litigation Team Leader and the Litigation Officers in providing to drydensfairfax varied client base a professional, efficient and effective debt recovery litigation service in respect of unsecured consumer debts. The support tasks will be generally administrative but may involve being accountable for specific litigation processes.
* To work to and achieve all internal and external SLA's set in relation to the administrative and support activity,
* To communicate professionally and effectively with clients, 3rd parties, debtors and colleagues by phone or in writing. This may include client billing and reporting.
* To issue proceedings and enforcement action appropriately, accurately and in accordance with the court rules.
* To deliver successfully to a high standard of quality combined with the expected level of output for the activities actioned.
* To negotiate with debtors to maximise the net recovery level achieved for the client.
* To comply with all regulatory and ethical standards (including the principles of 'Treating Customers Fairly')
* To adhere to all client requirements.
You will need to demonstrate:
* Ability to thrive under pressure, responding with flexibility to varying work volumes
* Competent negotiation skills
* Experience in consumer debt collection and debt recovery litigation (including County Court Rules) would be advantageous.
* Ability to communicate - both in writing and verbally - in a professional and effective manner
* Competent use of MS Word and Excel
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.