SF Group are currently recruiting for a business based in Dudley who are keen to bring on board a Finance Manager. Reporting to the Finance Director, the Finance Manager forms an essential part of the team in the Midlands.
The Finance Manager has responsibility for the smooth and efficient running of the Finance Department including the day to day supervision, motivation and development of the Finance team, and the departments' objectives.
Duties will include:
- Meeting all Finance deadlines including Board/Committee, Executive and Regulatory
- Annual budget compilation and quarterly review process
- Financial forecasting and scenarios
- Treasury 'Back Office' including ensuring compliance with the treasury policy
- Staff appraisal, grievance and disciplinary matters
A full specification, which is required to fully appreciate the scope of this role, is available upon request.
The ideal candidate will require:
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified accountant 3 yrs Post Qualified
- Experience of Managing a Finance Team
- Financial services experience preferred
- Experience of financial Planning and Budgeting
- Experience of financial Reporting
- Proven knowledge and understanding of financial systems including spreadsheets, databases, general ledger, treasury and forecasting systems
- Advance Excel and modelling skills