SENIOR CONVEYANCING FEE EARNER
We have a superb opportunity to join an award-winning, technology-driven conveyancing services division who is an established market leader in the property field.
You will be responsible for managing a full caseload of sale and purchase and freehold and leasehold matters from initial instruction through to completion. Your duties will include:
- Liaising effectively and appropriately with the client and introducer where necessary;
- Carrying out title checks;
- Raising enquiries on the title and documentation received;
- Dealing with responses to enquiries, Exchange of contracts and Completions;
- Keeping all parties in the transaction up to date at all times;
- Ensuring the case management system is used to process all aspects of the transaction.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
You will have detailed knowledge of the residential conveyancing process, from file opening to completions, perhaps obtained in a volume environment, and a proven track record of running a mixed caseload of sale & purchase transactional files. A strong commitment to client care and to providing a friendly and helpful service, coupled with a flexible and adaptable approach to work is essential.
Location: Leeds city centre
Salary: up to £26,000 dependent on experience
Clark Legal welcomes applications from all sections of the community and tries to ensure that all clients for which it recruits select staff solely on the basis of their merits, abilities and potential, regardless of, age, disability, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, political beliefs and affiliations, family circumstances or other irrelevant distinctions.