Landers Recruitment is working on behalf of global business in the manufacturing industry. Established in the 1930’s, our client has grown to be one of the leading suppliers to the Aerospace, Automotive, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Oil & Gas Industries.
The business is now recruiting for a Financial Administrator to join their Finance Team.
Salary: up to £18,000 + Excellent Company Benefits
Based: North Manchester, near Prestwich
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
As the Financial Administrator your duties will include: -
- Check and post supplier invoices on the companies accounts software package, cross referencing with purchase orders
- Assist with the reconciliation of supplier statements to ensure all invoices have been received and processed accordingly.
- Assist with the preparation of supplier payments for authorisation
- Assist the Procurement team with purchase orders
- Ensure that all internal audit controls are met on a monthly basis
- Reconciliation of company bank accounts
- Process staff expense claims in accordance with the Companies Expenses Policy.
- Monitor both customer and supplier accounts
- Support in the preparation of departmental reports using Excel and PowerPoint as required
- Supporting credit control as and when required to ensure customer payments are timely
- Creating procedure documentation.
- Assisting with monthly VAT reconciliations.
The successful Financial Administrator will have a high level of attention to detail, ability to use their own initiative with excellent organisational and time management skills.
Proficient use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint and A-C grades at GCSE Maths and English
In return, you’ll gain valuable experience working for a leading business in the manufacturing industry along with opportunities for personal development