Junior Management Accountant
A leading infrastructure business in Central London are looking for a Junior Management Accountant to assist in the reporting for a group of entities.
The company is international with a variety of high-profile projects and plenty of room for learning and progression. The salary for this role is very competitive plus annual bonus, healthcare, cycle to work and other flexible benefits.
- Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of sales invoices, bank reconciliations, VAT returns etc
- Assisting in preparation of the draft annual statutory accounts for review
- Assist with corporation tax computations
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare the payments and bank instructions for approval
- Liaise with auditors on relevant entities for the statutory audit
- Support the relevant Finance manager in the delivery of contractual financial information
This role offers exposure across a range of projects and there is plenty of room for progression. If you are studying towards your ACCA/ CIMA and interested in the infrastructure sector then please apply as soon as possible. Interviews are being held from 15nd May so please apply now if you're interested.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: