Local Business Development Manager - Oxfordshire
My client is looking for a Local Business Development Manager to join their expanding team based in the Oxford. You will be playing a crucial role in driving the business forward and will be the key contact for local business and corporate sales users within the local area. This is working for a fantastic company that love to promote people from within and offer a multitude of benefits. The ideal candidate will have previous business development experience in the automotive industry.
- Plan and organise own selling activities to win new business and maintain contact with regular customers
- Record all contact information, customer requirements and follow up information on the database
- Ensure regular cleansing to maintain the accuracy of the data
- Build rapport with customers to understand their specific requirements
- Design and deliver business presentations and proposals to customers
- Liaises with customers on an on-going basis to build relationships and maintain levels of customer satisfaction
- Monitors own performance through measuring actual performance against business plan
- Maintain product knowledge on the full range and the comparable product ranges of its direct competitors
- Interact with colleagues from other departments to ensure good working relationships and delivery of excellent customer service
Who we are looking for:
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and networking skills
- A self-motivated, proactive approach to your daily working life
- Experience working in a business development role is essential
- Experience working as a car sales executive with a prestige brand will also be considered
What's on offer?
£45,000 - £50,000 OTE (uncapped)
22 days holiday rising to 25 after 5 years
Employee Incentive Scheme; retailer discounts
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP International is a leading automotive recruitment consultancy, established for 20 years, approved by manufacturers and the UK's top 50 dealer groups. We work seamlessly alongside our Clients to recruit exceptional talent throughout the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia.
Contact us if you are considering a career within the automotive industry, at manufacturer or dealer level. Alternatively, if you are thinking about a different role in the challenging but immensely rewarding automotive sector please give us a call.