My Client a Leading Law Firm in the Central London is looking for a Billing Administrator to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance the Billing Administrator will be responsible for:
- Raising and processing draft invoices to provide to fee earners
- Uploading disbursements onto ledgers
- Uploading registry payments onto ledgers
- Communication with both clients and staff
- Finalising invoices to send to clients
- Managing and reconciling trade mark registry deposit accounts
- Processing payment of disbursements
- Processing receipt of monies
- Managing the mailbox and any other ad hoc duties
- Assisting on new client set ups
Successful candidates will have experience in a billing role within the Legal industry. Trade mark experience is essential!