Security Systems Engineer
This is a very well established Security Services company just outside Cambridge. They are A supplier and installer of Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control or Door Entry Systems catering for all budgets and levels of security required within the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors.? They are committed to customer service through the whole process from the initial survey and risk assessment through to building bespoke security and CCTV systems that ensure all their customer’s requirements are met. They look after their staff which means a very low turnover.
Due to continual growth they are recruiting for a Security Services Engineer, you will be:-
- Covering Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, London and Milton Keynes
- Installation and Maintenance of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms
- 90% of the work with commercial properties, 10% with domestic properties
- Installation/Maintenance Experience of Security Alarms, CCTV, Access Controls
- Having experience with Menvier/Galaxy/Texecom/CSL Dualcom/Redcare/Hikvision/Paxton
- Knowledge of Fire Alarms desirable but not essential
- Electrical qualifications desirable but not essential as training given.
- Ideally living around the Cambridge area
- £25-32k basic
- Company Van, phone, Galaxy Tablet
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.