Staff Nurse - Paediatric Ward
Our Starfish Ward provides clinical facilities to care for children undergoing both simple and complex medical and surgical procedures We offer a caring environment for children in a segregated facility and provide a wide range of supporting treatments and therapies. We have some of the most advanced diagnostic facilities available
Our staff are well known for being some of the best in London. We are looking for a dedicated and professional children's nurse to join our friendly team as a Staff Nurse
For more information or to come in for an informal visit, please contact Louise at
Who we're looking for
- Be a registered Children's Nurse
- Experience working within a Paediatric Ward setting is desirable
- Team Player
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
£29,423 - £35,728 per annum depending on experience plus £1375 allowance
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prioritising patient care needs.
- Engaging in and promoting multi-disciplinary teamwork alongside: specialist doctors, nurses, interpreters and therapists.
- Understand the principles of delivering prescribed treatment safely to achieve positive patient outcomes.
- Competency displayed at the bedside, patient assessment, clinical skills and documentation.
- Act at all times as the patient advocate.
Why work for us?
We are looking for highly skilled and enthusiastic people with vision and ambition. In return, Bupa Cromwell Hospital offers its employees an environment where we embrace employee engagement, performance excellence, development and diversity, helping our people to realise their potential.
As well as competitive salaries, we want you to enjoy working with us. We support and appreciate our people and will help you develop your skills in a challenging and rewarding hospital environment. We have no shareholders, so any profit we make is re-invested in to the business to support our people and improve healthcare for our patients.