Salary:£25,000 + shift premiums with an OTE £35,000
Our client, one of the leading players in the international materials handling business are looking to recruit Site Engineers to find, diagnose and rectify faults on forklift trucks in the Oxford area.
As a Site Engineer you will be based at their workshop at one of their automotive customers.
The Site Engineer role works on a 6 week rolling rota, which includes working nights and some weekends. However, it does incorporate 2 rest weeks.
To be successful in this role, you will have a high level of engineering expertise. This ranges from servicing right through to technically advanced diagnostics. You will demonstrate the willingness to learn and develop through their full training process.
The Site Engineer job role includes:
- Working shifts on site to service, maintain and repair forklift trucks
- Processing and ordering parts accordingly
- Completing all appropriate paperwork in good time
- Ensuring that all stock levels and movement records are accurate and correct
- Adhering to health & safety, environmental and site policies and procedures
They are looking for Engineers with:
- Excellent customer service skills
- An engineering qualification (NVQ level 3 or equivalent)
- A mechanical engineering background (Forklift trucks would be desirable)
- Good IT Skills
They can offer you:
- A competitive salary and shift premiums
- Company vehicle
- An enhanced company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- A chance for overtime
- An attractive bonus scheme
- Other benefits you would expect working for a market leader
If you are able to show the relevant experience obtained from a similar role then please apply!