ID & Fraud Business Development Manager - Home Based
Due to further investment and expansion, our client is looking for Business Development Managers to join their Identity & Fraud team, focused purely on new business activity within their Go to Market sales community.
You will be responsible for driving sales of our client's Identity and Fraud suite throughout the customer lifecycle to help our client’s combat crime, improve customer experience and meet compliance and regulatory requirements.
Our client prides themselves on the internal career options they offer their employees and this could be your first step on that journey.
For a job well done, our client offesr a competitive remuneration package with uncapped commission, (including car, laptop and mobile), the real chance to grow and develop yourself within a secure company and be part of an innovative, market leading FTSE 50 global organisation.
Applications preferred from candidates who can demonstrate proven success of driving sales solutions in the field of identity and fraud management.
- Working with allocated Public Sector clients, you will be identifying new business opportunities as you develop existing and new relationships within the base
- Ensuring sales objectives are translated into specific plans and targets as appropriate
- Ensuring clients have a smooth and harmonious experience of the sales process
- Within your accounts, you will develop long-term and short-term sales initiatives to achieve overall strategic plans
- Participate in and contribute to the development of the overall strategic account plan
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts built from granular data and insight providing current and future market trends and competitor activity
- A successful track record of new business sales wins with large corporates
- Experience of preparing large tenders and responding to RFIs/ RFPs
- Creative thinker, who can strategise and is comfortable building and positioning solutions in collaboration with clients
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Experience of designing and supporting targeted marketing campaigns
- Ability to liaise, influence, and challenge effectively
- A good understanding of UK regulatory landscape
- Proven experience of C-suite level engagement
- Good business acumen and industry knowledge
- Commercially aware
- A self-starter able to work independently and as part of a team
- Agile with change and restless to build a good stakeholder network within their allocated accounts
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to operate and manage customers at all levels effectively within a matrix environment
- Ability to generate credibility and respect at very senior levels
- A team player who can work with, and contribute to close knit and ambitious specialist and vertical teams