Semi -Senior Accountant
Trainee Accountant/Semi Senior - Regional accounting firm - Oxford
Our client is a progressive accountancy firm based in Oxfordshire and are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual with some accounting experience In Practice to join their team as a Semi-Senior.
What the Practice can offer you?
You will be invested in through the client’s professional development package. An opportunity to grow as quickly as you can.
Responsibilities of the Semi-Senior
Duties will include:
- The preparation of simple statutory accounts and corporation tax self-assessment returns
- VAT compliance work
- Working with SMEs
- Other accounting related responsibilities
The ideal Candidate's experience
- You must have a minimum of 1 year’s work experience in an Accounting firm.
- Ambitious, looking to learn the fundamentals of accounting further and to develop into an experienced and trusted partner to corporate and high net-worth clients
- You must be articulate, friendly, positive, multitasker and a problem solver
- This is genuinely a great opportunity for someone who wants to be a great accounting expert. This is a mid-size Oxfordshire based firm with a varied client base where you will develop quickly.