MOT/Auto Service Centre Manager
Since 2010 our client has been committed to providing their customers with exceptional price and customer service, supplying automotive parts to end users.
Based in Skipton, this is a great opportunity to make your mark.To take in hand the day to day operation and control of the branch, in order to maximise sales, turnover and customer satisfaction in all areas of what is already a fabulous thriving business.
Other members of staff will report to you and look to you to drive the energy and enthusiasm to ensure delivery of service levels and revenue. Excellent team leadership skills and problem solving, in a fast and considered manner are the key to your success. You have free reign to inspire the team to deliver high levels of workmanship and deliver outstanding customer service in line with the companies` key core values.
With the support of new top of the range, dealership quality equipment and systems, you have every opportunity to maximise every sale with you team, including a class 4 MOT station and a computerised 3D alignment system.
- Achieving and surpassing, sales and profit margin targets
- Providing complete Customer Satisfaction by promoting and developing the awareness of customer care within the depot.
- Maintaining a high standard of depot cleanliness and presentation
- Managing, motivating and developing staff in accordance with company standards
- Maintaining a high standard of performance, personal presentation and discipline within the depot.
- Ensuring the security of property, stock and cash at all times
- Ensuring personnel comply with all aspects of Health and Safety law in line with company policy
- Assisting in tyre fitting or servicing of vehicles as and when required.
- Ensuring that our compliance to the MOT scheme, including training, audits and QC checks are carried out.
We look forward to speaking to you about your next exciting career move.