Senior Business Analyst - Global Digital Publisher
Senior Business Analyst - Global Digital Publisher - London - Salary £50,000 - £70,000
This business are one of the most prolific publishers and disseminators of Scientific information in the world, supplying over 30 million professionals with industry changing and life saving data. They have over 2,500 journals, 33,000 book titles and 50 offices around the globe. This role will place you as a Senior Business Analyst and a core component of the marketing solutions team. You will be driving change across their multiple products and aiming to grow the impressive $3.6 billion they generated across their digital arm last year!
- Work with global business stakeholders to understand the commercial goals and drivers, in order to create a shared vision for meeting marketing needs
- Elicit requirements and decompose complex problems into coherent features, products and projects within the Adobe platform
- Write clear user stories for the development team to deliver marketing requirements
- Produce any necessary documentation, for example acceptance criteria on stories and knowledge share documentation within the global Marketing Technology team
- Work closely with developers, QA’s and user experience designers to ensure that user stories are clear, concise and complete
- Liaise closely with business stakeholders daily to represent their marketing requirements
- Develop "trusted advisor" relationship with senior stakeholders through effective communication and efficient, quality execution on projects
- Set up best practice ways of working to support delivery
- Help to guide the overall development process in order to improve quality and flow of marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable experience in analytics and digital marketing measurement, ideally with Adobe or other marketing platforms
- Best practice in digital analytics for all platforms: web, native apps and single page applications
- Experience in the use of analytics to measure impact of campaigns across social media, web, email marketing and SEO
- Experience using a recognized development methodology; e.g., Agile, SCRUM, and KANBAN.
- Experience of working successfully with development teams to deliver bespoke software
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to deliver projects in parallel by effective prioritisation
- Ability to get buy-in and resolve conflicts when working with business stakeholders
- A positive approach with an emphasis on collaboration and good execution
- Good networking and social skills
- Excellent oral and written and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast moving environment
- A/B testing experience is preferable
- Tableau reporting experience is preferable
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us NOW!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Patrick Webster.