PR and Media Manager
PR and Media Relations Manager
Women's Heath Charity
£30K - £35K
Fantastic opportunity to join this Women's Health Charity who are looking to recruit an experienced PR and Media Manager to manage the Charity's press office function. With the support of the Head of Communications, you will develop, manage and implement integrated media plans to ensure relevant media opportunities are fully maximised for the charity including support to internal teams with communications and media guidance.
You will manage effective contact with relevant media contacts, ensuring positive and collaborative relationships are maintained.
- 2 or more years' experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of news agenda and a 'nose for news'
- Experience of developing and implementing media relations strategies for a similar organisation
- Ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrable ability to secure both proactive and reactive media coverage in national print and broadcast media
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Interested applicants should send their CV in the first instance by 19th May.